What is travel if you couldn’t capture every single moment of it?
Every now and then, people go to places. Some people travel for business purposes. Some do merely for pleasure and vacation. And there are also people who travel because they only want to explore and momentarily get away from the city life. There are just a lot of reasons why people travel.
In traveling, we just couldn’t afford to miss every single moment and not have it recorded. That’s the reason we always have our digital camera with us. Digital cameras are somehow our bestfriends. They’re always there to capture every moment wherever our feet take us. We take photos of ourselves and places we are traveling to.
We don’t just pick some random camera. We want the best for the best result for the best travel experience.
What is really in it for us that we choose the best camera? Of course, we don’t want a distorted, pixelated, and mediocre photos. So when we choose the best camera, the first thing that we look at is the specifications. We always want the best result. We want clear, vivid, and high quality photos. The next thing that we consider is the price. It is expected that high quality cameras cost an arm and a leg.
How do we get a good quality camera without hurting our budget?
Gopro is what’s in today. I wanted to get myself one because it can be used underwater. Looking at the price, Gopro hero 4 silver costs about $399(P20,000). I like it because apart from it can be used underwater, it also has an LCD screen in it. But that will take me months before I can buy one. And also, I don’t want to spend a lot of money when I can find an alternative which will only cost me less. So I did a research on Gopro alternatives. Google gave me tons of results. I read each of its reviews but only one suits my preference.
SJCAM sj5000 wifi full HD. This sports action camera has the same features with Gopro Hero 4 silver. Though they’re not exactly the same but the main features that I’m looking for in an action camera are in SJCAM sj5000 wifi full HD.
Based on my research, you can buy SJCAM sports action cameras anywhere in the internet but only a few are selling authentic ones. So I suggest you only buy through reliable vendors. Also check the logo on the item. They said fakes or imitations don’t have logos on it and other things on it look different such as the front of the camera, waterproof case, UI, packing, and software.
- Touch Screen: No
- Model Number: SJ5000 wifi
- StorageType: Flash-Based DV
- Media Type: HDD / Flash
- Memory Sensor Type: CMOS
- Type: Mini
- Weight: 101g-150g
- High Definition Support: 1080P (Full-HD)
- is_customized: Yes
- Usage: Professional
- Sensor Size (inches): 1/3.3 inches
- Memory Capacity: 30GB
- NightShot Function: No
- Pixels: 6 million more
- Image Stabilization: Electronic Image Stabilization
- Screen Size: 2″ – 3″
- Image Resolution: 1080p
- Optical Zoom: < 10x
- SJ5000 wifi memory support: Max 32GB
- SJ5000 wifi Colors option: Black, White, Silver, Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold
- Type: Portable
- Main features:
- Novatek 96655 + Panasonic MN34110PA 14MP CMOS
- 2.0 inch Ultra HD screen show video of shooting
- Multiple video recording formats: 1080P 720P WVGA
- Multiple photo shooting modes: Single shot, Snapper, Time-lapse
- Wi-Fi Function, the user can operation or review via Android or for iOS Device
- Mini appearance, diversified colors available
- A water-resistant casing that allows you to film fascinating water sports up to 30 meters under water
- Detachable battery that is easy to replace and prolongs your camera’s service life
- Support Vehicle-mounted recording
- 170″ Ultra orthoscopic camera
- Support HDMI HD output and USB-AV video output
- Can be used as a Web camera
- Support storage cards up to 32GB maximum
- Video encryption enabled